- Protect Yourself and Your Family (CDC):
- Advice for the Public (WHO):
- Common Questions on Coronavirus (WHO):
- Taking Care of Your Behavioral Health Tips for Social Distancing, Quarantine, and Isolation During an Infectious Disease Outbreak (SAMHSA):
- Recovery & Unemployment Resources for individuals located in DC:
- The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (Act) by the Federal Government guarantees employees up to 80 hours of paid sick leave and expanded paid childcare leave for COVID-19 related reasons. Employers will receive reimbursement through credits offsetting payroll taxes. Employers with fewer than 50 employees are eligible to be exempted in cases where the viability of the business is threatened. Visit the below link for complete details.
- For up to date information on the District’s response to COVID-19, please visit the below link. https://coronavirus.dc.gov/
- Avoiding Cyber Threats and Scams, Security Tips for Working Remotely, and Other Guidance (National Cyber Security Alliance): https://staysafeonline.org/covid-19-security-resource-library/
COVID-19 Resources for Individuals
Stay in the Loop
Sign up for the Golden Triangle Newsletter for the latest news, promotions, events, and more.