As the situation with COVID-19 evolves, get the most up-to-date information from the Mayor’s Office on the ReOpen DC website. We share these updates via email and on our social media channels, so be sure to follow us to stay informed.
In addition to local government updates and programs, the Golden Triangle BID has created the original content and programs below to continue to support our businesses, workplace and property management, residents, and workers during these challenging times:
- What’s Open in the Golden Triangle: We update our Neighborhood Map every week with new openings and other changes to dining, retail, and hotels in the BID.
- What We’re Doing: See the programs, initiatives, and projects we’ve launched to help support the community.
- Return to the Office: Register for upcoming webinars and access past webinar recordings that are part of our ongoing series in helping prepare for a safe return to the office.
- Resources for Businesses: Resources, webinars, grant application information, social media promotion requests, and more for businesses in the Golden Triangle BID.
- Resources for Property Managers: Resources, webinars, news, and more for property managers in the Golden Triangle BID.