The BID is here to help the members of the Golden Triangle community. If you have any questions about any of the programs, resources, or information listed below, please contact us.
Have questions around preparing strategies to help your employees return to the office? See our Return to Office page for original content dedicated to answering your questions.
- DC Business Toolkit (DSLBD)
- Start Small Think Big is providing a highly coordinated, free emergency response to help small businesses and nonprofit organizations survive the economic impact of COVID-19. This collaborative will provide remote legal and financial clinics and one-on-one sessions on the COVID-19 stimulus package and similar programs as well as COVID-19 related legal issues. For more information on how to receive assistance, click here.
- The Federal Small Business Administration is once again accepting applications for the Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) though they are no longer issuing loan advances. Applicants who already submitted their applications will continue to be processed on a first-come, first-served basis and will be notified on a rolling basis. For more info, check the SBA website.
- Applications have reopened for the SBA’s Paycheck Program, click here for more information and to apply. Deadline to apply is March 31, 2021.
- For information about guaranteed paid sick leave, expanded paid childcare leave, and exemptions for small businesses, visit the Department of Labor website.
- To apply for unemployment assistance, visit www.does.dcnetworks.org.
- There are also lists of immediate cash relief funds for employees in various industries, such as:
- Restaurants in the Golden Triangle wishing to convert street parking to outdoor seating or temporary curbside pick-up/delivery zones should please contact us.
- We continue to promote neighborhood businesses and the special deals, online orders, or gift cards they are selling, through the BID’s social media, local news contacts, and website. Contact us to share your information!
- For all updates about DC’s phased reopening, including the latest Mayor’s Orders and business requirements, visit coronavirus.dc.gov.
- For updates on WMATA’s COVID-19 response and recovery plan, visit www.wmata.com/service/covid19/