The Golden Triangle BID works closely with office and retail brokers to highlight the area’s attractiveness to tenants, and serves as a resource for all kinds of useful marketing and real estate facts. Downloadable fact-sheets and monthly reports on relevant topics are included below for easy reference. Please feel free to reach out to the Research Manager for more detailed or customized reports.
For previous monthly Market Snapshots, use the links below. To join the mailing list for the Economic Development e-newsletter (including each month’s themed Market Snapshot), click here.
- January 2019 – Residents within a Quarter Mile of the Golden Triangle
- March 2019 – Coworking Grows and Evolves in the Golden Triangle
- April 2019 – The Golden Triangle: Center of D.C.’s Legal Field
- May 2019 – A Growing Fitness and Health Hub in the Golden Triangle
- June-July 2019 – On the Move: Foot Traffic Facts from the Golden Triangle
- August-September 2019 – Job Sectors in the Golden Triangle versus Citywide
- October-November 2019 – Gold Is Green: Sustainability in the Golden Triangle
- January 2018 – Gold Goes Green: LEED Certified Buildings
- February 2018 – The Future of the Golden Triangle: Home Sweet Home?
- March 2018 – Under Redevelopment in the Golden Triangle
- April 2018 – Beyond the Mall: Visitors to the Golden Triangle
- May 2018 – Tech in the Golden Triangle: Celebrating InnoMAYtion!
- June 2018 – Brew with a View: Golden Triangle’s Rooftop & Patio Bars
- July 2018 – Building Booms within the Golden Triangle BID
- August 2018 – Job Sectors in the Golden Triangle versus Citywide
- September 2018 – Number of Golden Triangle Restaurants up 7% in One Year
- October 2018 – Golden Triangle Metro Ridership Among Highest in System
- November 2018 – Employee Demographics in the Golden Triangle BID