The Golden Triangle BID is offering free technical assistance to a limited number of qualifying business owners in the neighborhood, as part of our Small Business Online program. This technical assistance is designed to help businesses improve or launch online sales and promote their store or restaurant online, at a time when we know they may be facing multiple challenges.
We have contracted with digital marketing firm LookThink to provide up to 25 hours of technical assistance services per business throughout the summer. LookThink’s specialists will tailor this assistance to the specific needs of each business—for example, connecting your website to an online ordering platform or updating your business’s social media strategy.
To apply for this technical assistance, businesses must:
- Complete a short online form
The form asks for contact information, time commitment, existing business website/social media, and 3-4 sentences explaining how this program would help the business. It should take less than 10 minutes to complete.
- Participate in or watch recordings of free webinars held by LookThink and Downtown Works
- May 27, 2020: Retail Trends & Strategies – watch the webinar recording
- May 28, 2020: Getting Your Business Online – watch the webinar recording
- June 9, 2020: Creating Online Awareness Through Digital Marketing – watch the webinar recording
- June 24, 2020: Fulfilling Customer Requests Through Ecommerce – watch the webinar recording
- July 9, 2020: How to Analyze and Improve your Online Presence – watch the webinar recording
- Be available for up to 6 weeks of technical assistance services and implementation; the number of hours each business will need to dedicate to the program will depend on the types of services needed but may range between 2-6 hours per week.
The Golden Triangle BID will evaluate applications on a rolling basis, but the sooner businesses apply, the better!