Four acres of parks in the center of the city.
The neighborhood is home to six national parks and one city park.
Parks in the Golden Triangle:
- Duke Ellington Park (New Hampshire Avenue, 21st Street, and M Street NW)
- Farragut Park (17th Street between I and K Streets NW)
- Longfellow Park (Connecticut Avenue, 18th Street, and M Street NW)
- Monroe Park (Pennsylvania Avenue, 20th Street, and I Street NW)
- Murrow Park (Pennsylvania Avenue, 18th Street, and H Street NW)
- Nuns of the Battlefield Memorial (Rhode Island Avenue and M Street NW)
- Witherspoon Park (Connecticut Avenue, 18th Street, and N Street NW)
The Golden Triangle BID assists the National Park Service in maintaining Golden Triangle parks by providing a variety of services including:
- Trash/recycling pick-up